Autonomous and Mobile Pick Robots conquer E-Commerce Fulfillment
Are traditional retail models on the brink of collapse? Clearly, the fact remains that not only promotion days such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc. are putting increased pressure on retailers and logistics service providers operating in this sector. The required "customer experience" also requires a strategic reorientation, which has to be expressed as cleverly as possible at the operative level, and not just as an afterthought. Inventory structures need to be re-evaluated as well with the use of modern technologies.
In October 2018, around 40 top-class experts and speakers from the online trade met with MAGAZINO and Zalando to discuss scenarios for fulfillment in 2025.
That's what you'll find in the whitepaper:
- Market assessment by logistics experts from e.g.
ASICS, Zalando, Fiege Logistics, BAUR, MediaMarktSaturn, BLG Logistics and Arvato
- Background lack of skilled workers: Fulfillment automation in skills check
parallel to the human
- Omni-Channel-Commerce - Does consumers' order behavior revolutionizing the fulfillment?
- Flexible Technology - Flexible Business Models?
- "Artificial intelligence" - What is the added value for logistics?
- 10 Theses on the Future of Fulfillment and Autonomous Mobile Robotics